What is Personal Information?
"Personal Information" is information about a particular individual that specifically identifies that individual, or information about that individual, such as name, address, email address, telephone number, or credit or debit card information.
Collection of Personal Information
Aggregate and Similar Information. We may automatically collect information when you visit the Sites such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the browser and operating system you use, the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the address of the website from which you linked to the Sites, device identifiers, and mobile and network information, and your actions on the Sites. This information will be treated as Personal Information if we combine or link it to any of the identifying information above. Otherwise, this information constitutes aggregate information.
We may also collect "log data." Log data provides aggregate information about the number of visits to different pages of the Sites. We use log data to track which pages people visit in order to improve the Sites. We do not link log data collected to Personal Information. Third-party vendors may also collect aggregate log data independently from us, but we are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these third-party vendors. We may communicate with third-party vendors, including Google, and place online advertising, which will be shown on other websites on the Internet. At no time will you be personally identified to those third-party vendors, nor will any of the information you share with us be shared with those third-party vendors. We may also use third-party services such as Google Analytics. This helps us understand traffic patterns and know if there are problems with the Sites. We may also use embedded images in emails to track open rates for our mailings, so that we can tell which mailings appeal most to our supporters.
Cookies and Related Technology
Any petitions that you have signed online, and any comments therewith, constitute public information that we may provide to local, state, or national political leaders and the press.
The Sites may contain links to third-party websites, including social media sites.
We do not review the privacy practices of all other websites; and we recommend you do so before sharing your Personal Information.
We do not have control over third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy policies. If you want to learn more about third-party privacy policies, we encourage you to visit the websites of those third parties.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information for various purposes including:
· Connect you to Anthia Carter 2024 programs, events and activities, and obtain and confirm RSVP to events and activities;
· Improve, maintain and operate the Sites, send you receipts, confirmations, updates, notices and messages regarding support and administration;
· Provide and deliver news and information we think will interest you, such as information about relevant issues, resources, events, campaigns, candidates, events, promotions and services;
· Provide information you request;
· Respond to your emails, requests, comments, submissions and questions; and provide customer service, request feedback and otherwise communicate with you regarding your use of the Sites;
· Connect you with other Anthia Carter 2024 supporters and to solicit donations, support and volunteers;
· Monitor and analyze trends and site usage and provide features and content that match your interests based on the information you provide and your actions on the Sites;
· Manage our business;
· Notify you of changes to our Sites;
· Contact you if required by election laws;
· For any other purpose for which the information was collected;
· To communicate with you, including through newsletters and email notifications, confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, as well as regarding support and administrative messages that you may request. We want to communicate with you, but only if you want to hear from us. You can opt out at any time by adjusting your notification settings or using the "unsubscribe" link in the relevant correspondence.
How We Share Your Personal Information
While we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may share Personal Information as follows:
· When we have good-faith belief that release is appropriate to comply with the law, (such as, a lawful subpoena);
· To protect the right or property or safety of our supporters, volunteers, employees, or others;
· With vendors, service providers, consultants, employees, contractors, or volunteers who need to know such information to carry out their duties;
· With groups, causes, organizations or candidates we believe have similar views, goals and principles;
· To report your name, address, occupation, employer and amount contributed, when you contribute to Friends of Anthia, LLC as required by campaign laws; our reports to the Georgia Government Transparency and Campaign Commission containing this information are publicly available from the Georgia.gov website;
How We Protect and Retain the Information You Provide
Anthia Carter 2024 uses reasonable industry-standard security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, theft, unauthorized access, destruction or alteration of the information under our control, but we cannot and do not guarantee complete security.
How to Contact Us